Last year I set up a competition on one of my posts after meeting the inspirational Peter Brown. The question to be answered was to decode the inspirational message Peter Brown wrote on his Exhibition catalogue for me. Laurie won! She decoded the message and her prize was that she would win a 6" x 8" painting of any location of her choice. She chose the Back of Pulteney Bridge at Bath and I completed the painting and she is the a proud owner it. You can click HERE for the details of the competition. Also Peter Brown is gearing up for a wonderful Solo Exhibition at the Victoria Art Gallery in April to June-It's going to one you mustn't miss, so if you are in the UK during that period, don't miss it!
Laurie, who also happens to work at the Bath Gallery where I had my Bath Marathon Solo Exhibition has done a review from the gallery's point of view. You can click HERE to read it.
Here Below are some memories of the marathon with the paintings too.
122- THE PAINTING AND THE PAINTER. Gay Street Facing up to the Circus (SOLD)
32. THE PAINTING AND THE PAINTER. Laura Place, facing Victoria Art Gallery(SOLD)
31. THE PAINTING AND THE PAINTER. Laura Place, Facing Holbourne Museum
10. THE PAINTING AND THE PAINTER. Tree Shadows, Kingsmead Square (SOLD)
101. THE PAINTING AND THE PAINTER. Afternoon Light, Broad Street from Landsdown Road (SOLD)
190. THE PAINTER AND THE PAINTING. Cleveland Bridge at Night(SOLD)
To enquire about any of the Paintings from the Bath Marathon, please contact THE BATH GALLERY
"Focus on giants-you tumble.
Focus on God-your giants tumble"
-Max Lucado author of Facing Your Giants