Monday, December 07, 2009

Bath Experience VIII (shots on the site) Dec 1-3, 2009

These are 5 shots of the 5 different paintings I attempted in the cold at Bath from the 1st of December to the 3rd of December, last week. Hope to elaborate more on each, if time allows as I'm also preparing for a Christmas break with my family to Japan.


@photo by Femi Jaiyeola

..getting a clearer view around the Weir



@photo by Megan Kelland

Too cold for comfort at Queens Square




...frozen strokes at Kingsmead Square in the morning





..in the middle of the High Street




Right in the morning Rush Hour around the Station

4 comments:

Victoria on Okinawa said...

Where are you going to be in Japan? I live on the most southern island of Japan, Okinawa. Where ever it is have a great time.

adebanji said...

Victoria, I'll be in Tokyo. Hope to have a great time! Is Tokyo far from Okinawa?

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic time in Tokyo. Brrr
looks as though you were freezing in Bath, but what dedication! Were you pleased with your paintings? They look terrific.

adebanji said...

Thanks Carolann! It was freezing, I was pleased with the outcome!