Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sketches on the train and bus, platform and loo in December XII

I had to stand up on the train today as I was carrying so much stuff I couldn't sit down with them. In one of the sketches there was a lady who probably had been doing Xmas shopping....she just went to sleep for the whole 29 mins from London Bridge to Belvedere! That's a sketchers delight!




I couldn't find my Biro before I bought one on the way so I used a brown coloured pencil that was available in some of the sketches.




There's also a picture of me sketching I took this one myself with self timer mode on my camera, it gets a rare shot!

8 comments:

Robin Weiss said...

Have just really enjoyed looking through your sketches!! Well done!!..Hope you will not mind if I add your link to my site.

Have a blessed Christmas,

Making A Mark said...

I recognise that "sucked in lower lip while concentrating" look! I'm just puzzled as to where you put your camera

Happy Christmas!

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you had a good one.

I wish you a happy new year in God's peace and love

Much love

adebanji said...

Thanks Remi, I had a good one with all my wives extended family at her dads place in North London it was great!

Hope you had a blessed time too!

adebanji said...

Thanks Katherine, I put it deep into the luggage compartment area so it could stand on it's own and I just continued sketching as usual.

Hope you had a nice time, wishing you the power and drive to more inspirational blogging excellence in 2009!

adebanji said...

Thanks Robin, I will really appreciate that! Thanks a million!

Hope you have a blessed time too this season with loads of blessings in the New Year!

Karl Marxhausen said...

Painted portrait in my christmas post reminds me of his breaking in and the embrace that makes me his.

Frangrance of joy to you in 2009, Adebanji.

adebanji said...

Wishing you the best in 2009 too, Karl!